Sunday, December 17, 2006

woohoo!

lalala! i finally got my new blog! well i really like the template. the 'notepad' version of it has been in my com since like a year ago i think.. saved quite a few other templates but i still like this the best. =P

i am quite excited but also quite apprehensive bout jc but i suppose everyone's the same.

christmas is so near! no gifts this year. cards, yes. =P

i have decided to slowly adjust my sleeping hours. else i'll only be in school in the afternoon next year. and guess what? i finally realise what it is that i always thought was vaguely familiar bout the date of my appointment to eye centre. its on the 14th of feb and that's valentine's day. well not that i matters to me but i cannot believe i didn't realise that before.

goodness. i really like this template. =D i'm not a potter fan but i did play a version of this song with my ex-lesson-mates the first time we all went on stage. i kinda screwed that up but that's not the point. the point is we had fun on stage and this song brings back some memories. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home