Saturday, April 14, 2007

its a super boring day today. i wasted my morning in school at the supposedly inspiring science research symposium, listening to pple talk abt focci and proteins and what not. seriously, are we expected to understand at all? doesn't anyone realise that its pointless to make students sit through 'presentation of research projects' when it involves countless mathematical and scientific concepts that we have yet to understand? the professors from the various institutes do understand but hello? we're j1s?

then i came home and slept for 2 hrs. still pretty tired. >< mug mug. so boring! ran through chem and econs just now. left with maths and physics. sians. my o2jam is down! just when i wanna play. tmr going to kap with to mug maths with my class. monday maths test. there're so many tests it feels like routine already. might as well add additional test periods into the time table.

cousins coming ltr. the noisy ones.. >< the ones who always keep asking me to play my electone. i feel like asking to them to literally shut up sometimes. blehs. sry la, you're my relatives but can't you respect my decision?

i'm gumbling a lot today. haha.. ignore me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home