Friday, December 29, 2006

i am sianded. haha.. feel lifeless. i think i need to go back to school. or at least put some purpose back into my life. its quite relaxing to not have anything to do but it just deosn't feel very right. makes you lethargic. i woke up at 4.30am this morning though i slept at 1am. and i felt very awake! but there wasn't anything to do so i decided to go back to sleep. and there went half my day. and its so boring there;s nth to blog abt. for once in my life i was watching boring tv shows, willing time to hurry past so i can watch cong1 shang4 yun2 xiao1. like that's my sole aim for the evening. wa.

i shall sleep early. and wake up early tmr! but i dun know what to do after i've gotten up. sheesh. okay nvm. i only need to find stuff to do till 9.30am. then i can go out and my day will definitely not be as boring as today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home