Tuesday, January 2, 2007

went shopping like the whole day today! legs aching like anything already. walked from ps to orchard and then back again. thank goodness my dad offered to give us a lift home. haha..

the past few days have been exciting! kinda looking forward to school. dunno what it'll be like but that's what makes it exciting. ahh. shouldn't get too excited. else tonight cannot sleep. school ends late tmr! hmm.

i feel alive again. haha.. thanks to the past and coming days of interesting stuff.

oh and my new year resolutions.
1) to be myself.
(my sis just randomly came to lock my msn)
2) to be more daring!
3) to do quiet time daily
4) to touch my electone at least. eh. once every 2 days!
5) dun waste time

yup. that's all. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home