Monday, July 14, 2008

i think i just mentioned to someone i'll be going to sleep now. but come to think of it, i'm not exactly sleepy, yet. i slept at 2am last night! i couldn't sleep.. so i gave up trying to sleep and went to write an econs essay. just felt like it. then i overslept and woke up at 6.30 but i still was not late. =P AND i didn't fall asleep in class today! PLUS i went to clock 5km with dion AND i did practice sampling questions AND i finished my halogens tutorial AND i read the newspapers AND i practiced my electone! not bad for 4.5 hrs of sleep huh. i'm kinda proud of myself today. haha..

things weren't actually entirely smooth sailing today. i was kinda disappointed with physics results and more so with econs. i really thought i improved for econs. sheesh.. perhaps that explains why i'm studying so much right now. i intend to keep this level of efficiency. i hope. hhaa.. can do a lot in a day leh! study, exercise, play, still got time to blog lo! and at the end of the day i'm not even exactly tired.

electone was quite sian. my improvisation is not improving at all. sight reading sucks as well. but last week ms sara made things a lot less taxing when she decided it would be better for me to take exam next june than this november. i was like, suree!!! and she proposed a competition in march. well.. if i can take the comp and skip this grade i'll gladly do it. but then again, i won't do well for the comp and i'll be wasting a lot of her effort in arranging the piece. oh well. we'll see.. i will buy a Stagea sometime in my lifetime. I just have to. the sounds, the touch and the programming, my goodness, too good!!

my sis pangseh me, not running tmr! but nvm, i got my brother to go run with me. hahaa.. then i have no choice but to go run tmr. else i would give myself excuses and end up not running. ><

time to plan revision timetable!

OH and magicbox is v nice!! =D money well spent sia.. my first live magic show and it was impressive. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home