Sunday, June 22, 2008

AHHHH. hahaha.. i've been slacking!! haha.. and i wanna slack somemore. i'm been really distracted today. granted i managed to really sit down and read through quantum and semiconductors and like truly understand them for he first time in my life, but after which i have been slacking. flipped through some of the past gp assignment and articles and thats it. i guess i just can't take my mind off you. there's so many things to be done once blocks are over but i'm starting to wonder how i'll survive a levels. my concentration span is shortening at an alarmingly exponential rate. i guess we'll just have to take it as it comes.

today was quite a good day actually. zoe came to church and sat through cell group with the sec 1s even. i must say i was pretty worried the night before, thinking about how today would turn out but eveything fell into place nicely in the end. it was pretty much like camp. i realise i'm constantly being challenged to step out of my comfort zone to do more and be more. and everytime i step out in faith God somehow makes my path relatively nice and pleasant. haha..

i need to learn to express myself. or rather, dare to express myself. maybe i'll start treating my blog better. but for now, i need a new blogskin! ah okay, maybe not now, after blocks. see! yet another thing to do after blocks!

i wanted to talk about something else but i was distracted. hm. okay nvm. i've forgotten. ohoh! i rmb! i think i should prepare myself for reopening of school. i can already foresee what might happen and i really need to make some mental and spritual preparations to avoid disappointing myself and Heaven above.

okay. slacked enough. back to mugging time! BLOCKS SO FUN! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home