Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ONE camp!

haha.. really good. just the right amount of activities, the right pace, etc etc. it was really draining but it did keep my mind off matters and i did achieve my objective in going for it in a way. i'm kinda at a lost at how to continue this though.. and sometimes i wonder if i have what it takes for it. what if you give them wrong advice, or tell them the wrong thing? Its easy to say its only human to make mistakes but its not that simple a matter when the consequences are faced by more than yourself alone.

and you make me worry a lot, my goodness. i wish i could see your thoughts and just know whats going through your mind. i just hope you'll be strong.

and blocks. i tried to recap organic just now. my goodness. its only half there. half of it has flown to the netherlands. and theres still so much to cover for blocks! and there're so many major happenings these 2 weeks. i dun even want to think abt what my result slip will look like man.

see i told you camp takes things off my mind. now that i'm back it's all back as well. ><

sheesh. i guess this is when you learn to just believe.

just heck and chiong man. RAH. intensive mugging starts tmr. tonight, i sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home