Sunday, January 11, 2009

I want ribbed leggings this colour!! Okay not quite the right one.Its the deep but bright red nail polish kinda colour and I don't think I'll EVER get it. Whinesss..

I finally got my dresses today, and you would never imagine where they came from - Good ole chinatown! Hehh.. To think they had what I couldn't find anywhere else in Singapore. Or maybe I'm becoming auntie. Hahaha.. I highly doubt so. I like the floral prints! Really pretty.. =D

There's a lot more shopping to do. I think I'll spend all of my first pay. Goodness. I'm gonna save like 3/4 of my next pay. =X I want a navy blue cotten top, black pants and a huge bag! But I shall refrain from buying more shoes.

And I wanna spend on the insides too, you know. Haha.. Was looking with huiyi just now and there are really a lot we would love having, but they can actually cost as much as an evening gown. Madness, but we're still intending to get at least a piece. Maybe a slightly cheaper one huh.

What's the only benefit of working? Money to spend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home