Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm employed! Working as a temp clerk at moe hq. I was quite excited when the agency called me but I didn't expect to start work so soon. Wanted to enjoy my dec holidays. Its kinda busy now. There's work from 8.30 to 5.30. I have tutition twice a week and electone on tuesday evenings. There goes 3 out of 5 of my weekday evenings. Haha.. But I kinda like the busy-ness of it all. I think I miss that. I don't like to be busy studying but I don't mind being busy with activities. Feels like when I was back in rv. I deliberately took on much less in JC because I was kinda tired with the endless activities back in rv. But I find myself wasting a lot of time eventually cos I had too much to spare. Busy-ness is better. A little tiring some times but the experiences are worth it. Yea. And I don't think rubbish. HAHAHA. I am incapable of thinking deep. I think only rubbish if I have too much time. And I give up trying to write properly. I think I have forgotten how to write complex but fluent and captivating sentences. Oh you can see that I'm bored. I AM. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home