Tuesday, January 16, 2007

its been AGES since i last came online and even more AGES (if there is such a thing) since i blogged! life has been fast paced but really good! i need sleep so i shall make this a short entry. will have lots lots more to talk abt the next time i blog which is probably during the weekends. anyway i know i want to stay in hc. its just the right feeling. its what i want and its what i know holds lots for me. i really hope i get 6 for o's else i think i will cry. already starting to feel attached to the school. and of course my og and my class. i feel myself. this is the right feeling. and i trust my feelings.

gogo! off to school! i haven't fallen asleep in any lecture or tutorial, AMAZINGLY, considering how boring some or should i say, half of them are. the enthusiasm just keeps you going. like high all day.

OG24 07s6J

so what if we're a PRC class? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home