Thursday, January 4, 2007

wa sian. haha.. either
1) i am really tired now
2) the talks have quickly drained the initital euphoria
3) my og is not so fun
either way it doesn't make a difference. i would say i am very impressed with the school spirit but i am equally curious about what goes on behind the scenes. i think our og needs a bit more teamwork and more high pple. the games aren't that bad but i find the dances actually break more ice than the games.

i am sian man. i hope we'll be loads better tmr. at least there are only bout 3 or 4 talks in the morning. plus the principal isn't the first to speak, for once.

yea. i've abided by my new year resolutions till now! tmr i shall touch my pieces. plus being myself means i won't smile at you if i dun want to and dun see a need to. dun stare expectantly with wide open eyes cos that's the perfect way to annoy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home