Friday, February 9, 2007

l1r5 7
el a2
sshist a2
hcl b3

i would be lying if i said i'm not disappointed. even though i feel like i have no right to be disappointed since i can still stay in hc, i am. my results made me think of lotsa things. bout psle, bout np, bout disco, bout hc. suddenly i realise that i have always been very hopeful, or if you want to look at it the other way, too ambitious. i hoped for a 270 for psle, at least an A in my grade 6 electone exam, 500bucks scholarship, that i would always be around for the people ard me, that i would lead my juniors well, that i will get 8a1s. but i think i overestimate my abilities. i cannot do everything i want to do. haha.. yea.

my parents are v happy with my results though. haha.. thats good.

perhaps i should start lowering my expectations. haha.. its not being zi bei its being realistic.

anyway, we had stj last saturday, 3rd feb. yay! very fun. haha.. 30 odd pple spending 900+ on food at fish & co.! the seniors paid a lot.. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home