Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here's what I did today.
Read 3 Time magazines
Solved the best combi problem! yea! Spent like hours on it already. Tried a lot of stuff. In the end I realised its the zero sum mixed strategy probem we learnt about in game theory. Very excited! Worked it all out. Then I realise there was a very big flaw. And in the very very end, we realised there wasn't even a problem at all because we should never be using the swords anyway so we don't actually need a combi. >< But still, I had a lot of fun! But it reminded me that uni work isn't easy.. But it also reminded me that I would enjoy what I hope to be studying in uni. Haha.. Okay this sounds stupid. HEY. Games aren't just brainless and stupefying. Everytime I rmb that word I cannot help but wanna laugh. haha..
I didn't do anything else today. Kinda slack huh. Oh! I played poker on fb. I won a bit. Lost quite a lot. But won overall. Then I decided that's enough for today. Okay, I just didn't wana to lose my winnings. haha.. I got a flush leh! then someone has to get one slightly bigger than mine. And i alrdy had a Jack and a 10. Obviously I went all in. And lost. >< But I won it back still! hehh..
Okay i'm incredibly bored today. But I realise I sound kinda chirpy. But I'm actually pretty restless at the moment.
I'm gonna watch movie later!! Free tix! =P But the movie's at 9. Tmr I'll wake up really tired again.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home