Monday, September 22, 2008

very sian. haha..
i want to bake. my oven died on xy and me. we went shopping on sat instead. i'm pleased with my purchases. but i want to bake still.. i need to. else my plans flop again. =(
i want more songs. but i solved the missing player wire problem alrdy cos my bro has an extra one. and taylor swift has good songs. i like.
i'm supposed to be reading time and newspapers now. but i feel like sleepingggg... and a few of the 2a/4a pple coming over to watch vcd. spontaneous. lol.
i wanna play ff. but i fell off a bridge and died cos i thought it was the movie part but apparently i'm supposed to move right. i told my bro and he laughed at me. then he said he made the same mistake too. stupid bro. but my safe point very far away! =(( play when i'm feeling elss lazy.
and i'm supposed to do my arrangement piece. but my hearing a bit suck ah. orchestra piece leh. i hear the same bar 10 times also dunno how to write la. so ma fun.
and i haven't exercise in months! supposed to go later. but i very lazy lehh.
my smithy needs 10K+ resources leh. sianssss. 3 lvls to go before i get my noble. then i'll go build my troops and slaughter the annoying guy who keeps scouting me.
i wanna sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home