Saturday, October 11, 2008

today's grad day. and i realised today's like last day of school. i always thought last day of school was the 17th or something, according to post prelims schedule.. lol..

i realise people listen to me. like they really believe what i say. i wish i would believe what i say. haha.. most of the time i don't take my own advice.

darn my foot's cramping again. been happening pretty often lately. rah. it had better not cramp when i'm asleep.

okay back to what i was saying. i think i make gd opinions only when i'm not involved in the situation. i make stupid decisions when i am. which doesn't say much. lol. i'm getting really shallow. whats happening to my brain and all the yrs of experience collected! sheeshh..

okay i'm sick of listening to my senseless rambling. good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home