Saturday, October 25, 2008

We had our second event today! I guess it wasn't as good as the first one despite the fact that there was, in my opinion, a lot more planning this time. Things weren't that disorganised. Nonetheless, I do think we are on the right track and I guess, we'll continue improving. haha..

Kinda tired.. Finally booked disco chalet. No idea what the turnout would be like, but hopefully we have enough so we dun have to pay too much per person..

Let's see. I'm very behind schedule. Today's supposedly the 2nd day for phy revision but I've only covered the green booklet. Tmr is, by right the last day for phy. But it seems I'll have to spill over to monday. So its only 2 days for econs, not 3. And I need to find a way to squeeze in some math over the next 3 days. Intensive GP after that. Hm.

Not to mention the fact that I haven't been practicing my new, almost impossible piece. I wanna do this one right. I don't think I'll have a chance at going for a competition again. haha..

Alright. Time to sleep. Lots to cover tmr. Till then. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home