Saturday, November 1, 2008

*yawns* What a cool, lazy morning.. haha.. I set my alarm to wake me up at 6.30 but I conveniently switched it off, my sub-conscious mind somehow aware of the fact that I went to bed close to 1am last night. That leaves me with just tonight and tomorrow to adjust my sleeping patterns so I don't wake up a zombie on Monday.

But that has effectively ruined my plans for the day. I don't have time to finish a math paper before I make my way to lakeside for more studying as usual. Maybe I'll swop. Do the physics paper first, then the math paper at lake side. I need to memorise my physics definitions! I hate memorising things. I don't mind learnign concepts and applying stuff but I detest memory work. One of the reasons why I refused to take biology. lol.

Word challenge is addictive. Very addicitve in fact. I have yet to play it for today but I think I better not or I might not even time to finish a physics paper before I leave my house.

Lotsa expectations. haha.. Guess they mostly come from myself. Oh well.. Deal with it. The game's only starting. If only it were simply a game without actual consequences though. But that would make any form of success insignificant as well. Haha..

Alrightt. Back to work.

My smithy's next upgrade level is 10hours!!!! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home