Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm sick! But much better as compared to yesterday, all thanks to panadol and like 15 hrs of sleep straight. No work today either! Maybe falling sick isn't that bad.

I'm kinda really bored with work but I guess I'm getting pretty accustomed to it. I'm more bored with tuition than with work, even though the money is easier. I'm definitely not taking on any students after this one. Its a pain! And to think I'm working in MOE's recruitment unit. On the other hand, I guess it's nice to know I'm actually needed in office, now that its their peak period and given MOE's heavy marketing as of late.

On a lighter note, I got my leggings! But they're not ribbed and they're not exactly the colour I want. I think I'll look like a clown in them. Hehh.. We'll see when I'm daring enough to wear them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home