Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm bored! I wanna sleep but I feel like going out, like now and just hang around with people. It's 11.25pm. Haha.. I'm not very sane anymore. Tmr night will be more fun! Will be at clarke quay with the 6J people. I hope the turnout's good.. Actually I'm kinda suprised we made it this far, considering what our class was like at the beginning. We even managed to visit Hainan tgt, even if it was just a handful of us. It'll be good to see them tmr!

Going sundown marathon with yini and xj! Only the 10km one la. But it's exciting! Haha.. We have yet to come up with our training schedule, but it feels good just knowing that I have a race to train for. Gives me motivation to get back into shape. I don't think I can even do 4km now. Oh well. And maybe, maybe we can go for the stand chart half marathon end of the yr! I really wanna do that one again. Hehh..

Alright. Hopefully I won't have tuition tmr. Kinda sian. Oh welllllll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home