Sunday, March 1, 2009

Actually I don't know why I'm here cos I don't really have much to say. Or rather, I'm kinda loazy to talk about what has been going on and what is to happen in the next few days. But life is generally going to be busy as usual, which is good, but I am getting horrendously fat and that is really really bad. And I can't run this wednesday! Sobs. I shall run on mon or thurs to make up for it.

Heats for electone competition is in APRIL. It is MARCH now. Is this madness or is this madness. The piece hasn't even been written completely yet! Don't even talk about playing. Oh man. I'm so gonna embarrass myself and my tchr. We were supposed to do the piece for NEXT YEAR's comp! OH NO.

And I'll be working on monday and tuesday with 2 fellow temps and an otherwise, completely empty office! How wonderful (-ly sad)! Sheeeeeesh.

I wanna shop! Anybody has good blogshops to recommend so I can shop in comfort at home on my com? I'm lazy but whatever. HEH. I wanna buy cargo pants! Good cutting, lightweight ones! Where!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home