Friday, February 13, 2009

Let me tell you about the FUN stuff I've been up to during the week.

Wednesday
I woke up at 5am and had the runs for more than half the day. Jm got it worse - she woke up at 3am. Cm got it so bad she didn't come for work. I am BOYCOTTING that horrible stall.
But anyway, I still went to jog with yini and xj and ch at 7pm at bukit batok. I was considering not going but I'm really glad I went eventually. We did 5.2km and dragged ch 10rounds around the track. And ch is very entertaining. =P One day we should really do caterpillar! We did the run with beat thing that we used to do in np and I suspect the other people around us thought we were a little crazy, but whoever cares, we had fun! At this rate, we can go run at pandan soon! We went for supper after that and bong joined us. Eric called from camp too!
I love my squadmates. =)

Friday
I escaped from office at 6.30pm, just before my colleague could make a friendly request for me to post the office letters at the post office in town. Went to city hall to meet geraldine for dinner and while waiting for her to arrive, laid eyes on a really pretty ring that was much too overpriced. I am not entirely convinced that I shouldn't get it but I think I should give up on that idea soon. Been spending a lot recently. =X But its so pretty! =(
We went for drinks at Loof after dinner and got nice, big, cushioned seats. Sadly though, the drinks didn't meet expectations. But we had a nice time and I liked both our dresses! Haha..

Tomorrow! Is VALENTINE's DAY.
And tmr is gonna be a busy day! I need to wake up at like 6 so I have an hour to do my electone work. My parents would prob be up around 7 and then we'll go for breakfast. After which, I'm meeting ch and the rest at 10 to go for the ntu talks that I've finally convinced my lazy self to go for. There's electone lesson at 4.15 and then dinner with the 2a people at 5.30! YAYS. I just want to be out lor. Its a good thing I'm working, else I don't see how I'm going to be able to finance my new habits. =X

Alrightt. I don't have much time to sleep alrdy. But oh dear, there's a lizard in the room. HOW! Rahhs. Geraldine's cat would be useful. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home