Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am very upset. Why? Because
1) My interview candidate left w/o filling her forms and I hate not doing my job well
2) It has been exactly a month since 6th jan
3) My phone switched itself off so I didn't know my parents were getting to me at past midnight
4) I am getting fatter
5) There is tuition tmr
6) I hate A levels
7) I am very very cold
There's so much to say but I suddenly don't feel like writing about any of it. I am cold and tired and very moody. I keep thinking about how short our relationship actually was. I realise half of was problematic.
Thanks geraldine for yr bear. It has been really helpful of late. Heh.
I want to fall into a deep slumber with my bear and not wake up. Its too small to eat me anyway.
Let time come to a stand still now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home