Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work today was boring as usual.

BUT

Today's Wednesday and Wednesdays rock. We went to Gombak for our regular weekly runs and did 4.8km this time. It's 0.4km lesser than last week's but our pace was sustained throughout unlike last week's. I think we're all improving lots! And we did caterpillar while xj went crazy at our last round. And applause for ch for doing 12 rounds with us! =D

It was good exercise and amazingly, a very good mid-week break. We went for dinner/supper after that and I think I have probably gained back all the fats I lost running. Lols. But whatever, I really enjoy time with squadmates!

I still cannot type properly and its so annoying! I can type perfectly well with 2 fingers on each hand but that isn't the proper way of typing and I've been trying to hone my skills ever since I started work. Unfortunately, I'm not making much progress. Maybe I should just stick with using 4 fingers. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home