Sunday, February 15, 2009

Since I'm waiting for cat and the rest to come over for mahjong, let me blog a little about yesterday's events. I really enjoyed myself. =D

Morning was the ntu talk and after listening to what they have to say about nanyang business school, I now have a much much better impression of it. Nonetheless, it'll still be my last choice, mainly because of distance and school environment. I am seriously considering taking business and accountancy now though. It seems accountancy isn't what I thought it to be. Its not just numbers. There's a lot more and it might very well be more suitable for me than econs. I still like econs though. But of course, I need to qualify for a double degree in the first place. =X

Dinner at botak jones with 2a was good! Even though it wasn't air-conditioned. Haha.. After which we spent a lot of time trying to figure out what else to do. Headed down to taka's basement for Venezia in the end and ended up hanging around at the benches. The amazing things we do. We should really just find some air-conditioned place next time because all we love and end up doing after out meals is to stone and talk. Don't get me wrong, its always a great time of catching up and entertainment. Its what we do. =P Some of us went back after that while the rest of us finally headed down to macs at I've forgotten where, because the cafes were pretty muched packed still. The macs there have weird things! Like shaka-shaka chicken, which really just is Mc chicken's chicken patties and chilli powder.

Anyways, I enjoyed myself! I enjoyed Valentine's day, amazingly. Haha.. Oh and thanks bernard for the pretty roses we got, and marcus for the Venezia! And thanks to Eileen How (Kuai Le =P) for the encouragement in the morning. Its really the little things that keep me going. Even things as simple as taking care not to talk abt the past. Hehh. Thanks to all the people for the wonderful time yesterday! Yays! =))

OH and thanks to xy for the handmade card I just received and Eileen Oh and Alvina for the chocs. =)))))

Okay mahjong time. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home