Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm finally feeling a little tired of running around and having lotsa activities back to back. haha.. I was on the bus for like only 5 mins today and I was already asleep and I almost couldn't get up when I reached my stop.

Went out with 6J yesterday. Clarke quay. And then walked home with Jiehao from there. Took about an hour but the weather was nice and I wasn't feeling like going home so it came quite timely actually. Got home about 1+ and crashed at 2. Woke up bout 8 today cos 2a'04 was supposed to meet at woodlands at 9.30 so we could go visit huang lao shi before 11. I was late but still the earliest. >< the sleep I forgone!

But anyway, we arrived at her place at about 12+ and hanged around till bout 3, went for food and then I left for reunion dinner at my grandma's place. Its really nice being around them, listening to them talk and just enjoying their company.

But a little of today's conversation reminded me of the past. We were talking about how it seems break ups these days happen because of really minor issues. It seems no matter how close a relationship 2 people can have, its still really fragile. Anything can happen. How do you ever find enough courage to allow yourself to fall in love, unconditionally then? There is so much uncertainty, so much fear and pain you're opening yourself up to.

I think I'm moving on well.. Occasionally, I find myself looking at his fb account just so. I still can't bring myself to think of what used to be, but I guess, eventually it'll all go away?

These days I wonder what I'm actually doing. Lol. Kinda lost heart for the many things I used to be on fire for, things that matter, things that help me build treasures in heaven. I don't know if I'll ever live up to the expectations people have of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home