Monday, February 2, 2009

I need exercise! Goodness. Went rock-climbing at Yishun Safra on Sat with BB/GB/FA/TTB. I only climbed the wall ONCE and I didn't even make it to the top. But guess what, I'm already aching real bad. I seriously need to start working out soon. Thankfully there's our first sundown training on wed at gombak at like, eh, 8pm! Hahaa.. I'm quite excited about it. I'm quite excited about the race actually. Hehh. Tomorrow I shall go jog in the evening instead of going to town to waste more money.

I just borrowed my bro's organisational behaviour text! Sounds kinda crazy but I'm feeling the heat even before results are out. I want to enjoy what I study in uni. But I know that isn't possible if I have to rush while I'm studying. Also, I take quite a while to appreciate theory. I wanna know what I'm going into in uni, wanna make sure JC doesn't repeat itself. And besides, its been a long time since I last read books! My EL has deproved tremendously so hopefully this helps. YEA.

I sound like I know a lot, but trust me, I don't. I know nuts. HAHA.

Alright. Off to bed. Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home