Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It has been a really boring cny. Didn't visit many houses and had to go back to work today when I slept at like 3am after a midnight movie. Also, work was incredibly boring today. I was updating pm2s like the entire day yet I think I've only managed to clear bout a quarter of the mountain of application forms.

Darn my sis is annoying. Its so freaking cold and she still wants the fan. Waste money, waste electricity, pollute the environment and make me fall sick. Darn.

I realise I cannot have nothing to do. I cannot have time for nothing at home. I'll drive myself nuts. A few hours at home and my thoughts were all over the place alrdy. lol. But i'm tired today. Time to sleeeeeeep.

Oh and I signed up for sundown alrdy! Yay! Friday meeting yini and xj too discuss our training plans. Hehhh. More things to do before I go back to school! =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home