Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh dear me. I just chose a really ugly template and I've lost all my LINKS. Sheesh.

I'm BORED. =( There's nth to do today. I don't like being at home now that I'm only home say max 10hrs a day on average? Sighhhhhs. Its a moody day. =(((

I wanna watch a movie. Anybody wants to watch a movie this evening? ANY movie. Oh man its so sad the guys are all in army now. There're so few of us left. =X

On a lighter note, I went to Bintan bout a week ago? Yeaa and I totally enjoyed it! The place was great and the company was even better! I like being overseas. You literally leave all yr cares behind and relax - although technically speaking, there isn't much for me to worry about right now. There's a lot of personal admin (on top of the dreaded office ones ><) to do though. I wish I could start uni like now. I don't want to go for an interview. Oh mann. I wish I could be financially independent though..

Life has been pretty loaded, kinda hectic sometimes. But it all seems so purposeless. In the end, you just feel best being around people you treasure. That is enough reason for ANOTHER HOLIDAY =DDD

1 Comments:

Blogger bernana5 said...

dont be bored lah hahaha if u dont mind we can go drink on fri next week? hahaha

March 29, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home