Sunday, March 8, 2009

There has only been 1 thing in my life that I have really wanted and fought really hard for, so far. I lost that one. But that's not the point. The point is, that now I have found something that I really want and I am so excited and at the same time, anxious about it, I haven't been able to get to sleep the past few nights.

I wanna go smu.

The fact that I have the grades makes me all the more anxious because there is still the admissions interview. I'm almost there, yet I have yet to cross the finishing or, ironically the starting - to uni life, line. I've always gotten more impatient and excited at the last lap of my runs, literally.

There is so much to do in the coming days! But I am more than satisfied already. I'll try my best to get a scholarship, but even if I don't get a single one, I'll be happy enough just to be in smu, doing the course I want. I've already wasted 2 years. I'm not going to make the same mistake again. This time I promise myself that I'll not regret my decision. Even if I get the worst culture shock in my life despite all the mental preparation, I will take up the challenge gladly and lead a fulfilling 4+ years of uni life. Lol. 4.5 yrs. You can't just let it pass like that!

But I wanna be sure to rmb all my friends and family, despite the intensity of uni life. Even if I change, may it be for the better. I still want to serve in FaithActs and be His hands and feet. I want to be sure to centre my life upon Him and His kingdom. May I not be led astray the way I was the past 2 years. I want to rmb that He always comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home