Thursday, April 2, 2009

In less than a minute, it'll be FRIDAY. =DDD

Tmr the 2a pple are meeting again! Yays! Can't wait to see them again. Hehh. There's a lot going on this weekend. Tmr its dinner at vivo (yes I consider friday a weekend =P), sat there's the dreaded keppel scholarship tea, very stressful electone and then *hopefully* steamboat with 6J. Sun would be the usual rushing around in the earlier half of the day, a concert at 5 and then my dinner treat for my family at say, 7? Yea. Sounds good. I like having things to do with people. Hehh.

Kinda anxious about saturday's scholarship tea though. I still don't know how to prepare for an interview. I suddenly realise I've never done anything this serious before. The scariest interview I had was the Council Exco selection one in sec 3. But when I did that one, I had a mind not to get selected so it didn't matter to me how I performed. Other than that, it was the PW OP Q&A thingy that I wasn't even really nervous about. Come to think about it, I really wonder why. I was so sure I would be able to handle it.

You know what?? Its FRIDAY =D

Lets not deal on the past, or the worries of the present. Its friday. FRIDAY. We'll deal with the Keppel and the Electone thingys tmr night, assuming I don't feel as nua as I am right now =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous mel said...

hahaha yeah! TGIF!! :D

April 3, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger bernana5 said...

yes! i finally found someone who cherish fridays as much as i do! hahaha (: i also like to do things that has got to do with people but zzz sadly this week im not doing any! boooo

April 5, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home