Sunday, April 12, 2009

I thought I would just drop by to say a few words since I'm still waiting for esther to call so I can go help her with her work.

I went for my very first uni/scholarship interview last thursday! It was a horrendous experience. I'm totally appalled at the fact that there lies such an area in the magnificent and magical place called the airport. Well enough said about the interview. I think I've complained a lot about it already. =X But in any case, if it did teach me anything, it is that I need to come up with a list of basic interview questions and think of how exactly I would answer them. I realise I pretty much have the answers to the questions but I can't verbalise them well enough. Hm.

Anyway, this weekend hasn't been exactly the most exciting, but it has been quite a busy one. I went to Mind's cafe with Disco on fri, and then went to just hang out with the 2a people, and as usual, well, hung out and did pretty much nth. Sat morning we had our Saturday Fellowship event and prasie God 3 boys/girls accepted Christ =)) I never really expected it actually. But then again, I wasn't around for the msg. There was this malay girl who couldn't join the rest for the msg so we sat outside and accompanied her. I'm quite suprised her parents even allow her to join the Girls' Brigade. But well, God works wonders. She asked me what the last supper was about. I tried to explain, but as always, trying to explain the gospel always reminds me that I'm really quite bad at it. I can't decide if its because I don't explain things very well or because I don't know the Word well enough. In any case, I think I should be reading my Bible more ><

Rushed home to practise my electone for bout an hour or so before heading for lesson. Amazingly managed to play the first half of the song without major errors and despite the fact that I was really tired. Headed off to school with initial plans to watch zongcai but it poured so the plans were abandoned and I ended up at Swenson's with Geraldine. I think Swenson's baked rice is really good! I've had it twice this week alrdy and I'm still not sick of it. We went down to the Nude bar outside Wisma for drinks and basically ended the day there. Drinks there are quite gd though the food is kinda pricey and not exactly very appetising. But they do have a pretty good band and I love one of their pieces. Quite lucky to have heard it both times we were there!

And then there's today! I think the Easter service was really good! Killed myself staying at yamaha the whole afternoon after service, had dinner and now I'm back home. I'm quite exhausted actually. But I haven't exactly done anything today. In fact I woke up at 7 though my alarm was to ring at 9. Needless to say, by 11am, I was alrdy very tired. I think I can spend an entire day taking intermittent naps. I need to sleep lesser! Don't wanna end up sleeping in class in uni.. ><

Ah received my sms! I have 30 mins to shower before I meet Esther. Just nice =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home