Monday, April 6, 2009

Its good to have someone to talk to. Haha.. I used to keep a lot of things to myself because I didn't want to show others the vulnerable side of me. I wanted to keep people at a distance. I couldn't allow anyone to come that close to me. It freaked me out.

But today I've to deal with things so bad I can't do it on my own. Honestly speaking though, I think I've just become much more dependent on others. And I really love the few people who have always been here for me.

I'm a very childish person, trust me. For all the maturity people claim I possess, I'm really just a 19 year old kid looking for the perfect boy, the most beautiful house, the prettiest dresses, lotsa friends and the wonderfully sweet fairy-tale ending.

Bet you never knew this side of me. Forgive me, I'm still young. =D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Anna! For who you are and all you are! ((: Long time no see, but still, (: you're a nice potato!

Eileen

April 7, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O since when were you a potato? Happy easter anyway :D

Mash banana mixed with mash potato... :S wonder how it'll taste like...

HAHA! Oh, and hi immature brat! :P

April 13, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home