Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Much thanks to GERALDINE! I have the song that we heard at the Nude bar =))

Listen to it. Its good. But the Cats in the Cradle did the mix much better. I think its just the jamming that's really good actually. Other than that, the song's just quite dark. The lyrics are really dark and I think the title puts me off quite a bit. But it has its own history - apparently smth about slavery. I'm so glad we're in a modern era where society doesn't condone such nonsense, or at least Singapore doesn't. Oh but then again, there are the maid-abusing employers. Sheeshh. Makes you wonder how there can be so much evil in this world. How can people do such crazy things and not have their conscience weighing on them? How do people go to war?? =X


Zombie - Cranberries

2 Comments:

Blogger fro. said...

It's about the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

April 15, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger skerry said...

I see.. Sheeshh. Oh well..

April 15, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home