Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am one LAZY girl.

I am supposed to be preparing for my interviews for tmr and tues but what have I been doing the entire evening? Come up with a few q&a for tmr's interview, facebook, email, and now I'm here! I dunno how I managed to waste 2 hrs doing all that leh. Goodness. I'm so laidback now its gonna be really difficult getting used to uni when it starts =X

Anyway, I've decided to do smth about my blog template. It has been quite a while since I accidentally saved this one over my previous one. And I have been too lazy (till today - actually I still am) to change the layout. But I'm quite sick of preparing for my interview so here I am.

Okay maybe I should go prepare for my interview. Sheeshh. Maybe I'll just revamp it a little.. After all the interview's at 10:15am! I don't have to wake up till 8. And I slept so much on friday night.

This is one pointless entry. Lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home