Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I get highly annoyed with myself when I get upset just cos he is. Its not like he cares, not like my concern matters. I feel for lotsa people but I feel so much more for him when things go wrong. Its as if you have this need to want somebody else to be happy and you know you would go all out to make it happen, only that they wouldn't want your help and wouldn't care less that you should be bothered. I am reminded again of the rejection but I also rmb why I managed to accept his decision after struggling with it for months. I know I have always held on to the tiny hope that things would work out fine, but facing rejection time and time again was much too painful. At least I am free from that now, well, sort of.

So he says, they are bastards. They want things they cannot get.

Really?

Sometimes I feel like a fool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay strong. (:
time heals all wounds. give it time. (:
you still have us! =D
focus all your love on us then. we love you many many many too (:

yini

April 15, 2009 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger xj said...

hehx, yupps! =)
and thanks so much for ytd.
wasnt actually feeling really good, but just running alongside u guys felt really peaceful.
hehx. i felt loved. really. =)

we girls are strong kids! we take whatever that comes and step out of it stronger than before!

take care alright?? =)))

April 16, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous mel said...

I LOVE YOU ANNA!
cheer up [:
see you tmr night if we're going out :D

April 16, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger geraldine said...

I know exactly what you mean... but try not to focus on it! everything will pass. stay strong (:

April 16, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home