Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've been accepted at SMU! Double degree in Econs and Accountancy. Yeshh. Must learn to be content. No scholarship ehh nvm la right. I'll ehh go earn and save my own money for exchange. BUT I think I still have a slight chance at keppel's. I was quite happy with my performance at the interview and I have been 'invited' for the next assesment on wed. Its the part I hate most in all the scholarship selection processes but oh well. In any case, it'll be a good experience? After all, I think the 2 interviews that I flopped before I did the keppel one, were very useful for preparing me for the keppel one itself. Experience helps. But it kinda also reminds me that I'm not the type who'll excel at things I have never done before. But NVM.

On a side note, if anybody's going to smu, kindly let me know? I don't want to go to school on my own...

...I sound like a pre-schooler =/

6 Comments:

Anonymous mel said...

CONGRATS! [:
good luck for the keppel one! :D

April 24, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger bernana5 said...

hello! im accepted for smu too haha but dunno whether i'll be going there but in anyway we wont be going school together LOL

April 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger sam said...

Hey, chanced upon your blog while blogsurfing.

Congrats on getting into SMU... I'm accounting / econs double degree in SMU too (3rd year). I'm sure you'll enjoy the course. :)

April 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous nge said...

i got smu too but its just biz, no double degree, and no scholarship! ): so i dun think im going there. haha.

April 26, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger |~mao_| said...

Hello!! Anna..so far for girls side there's only U and me who are considering more of SMU now..haha..I should be going to SMU unless NUS wld be so kind to award their sship..haha..anyway what do u think of NUS econ? haha =D u wun't be alone girl ..

April 26, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger skerry said...

Hello maoo! Hehh I don't think you'll be coming to smu! Go overseas to yr dream school! =P Ehh.. Nus econs? Welll.. I have certain views on that but I think we can talk about it on friday!

April 30, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home