Sunday, May 3, 2009

I DELETED A SUPER LONG POST COS THE HTML GOT MESSED UP.
><
I'm too lazy to re-write. I shall just put in the main points.

Friday
Watched Xmen with squadmates!
Grandma's dinner at Copthorne King's Hotel
KTV at chinatown from 10pm to 1am!

Saturday
Wakey wakey at 6.30am when I slept at 2.30am the last night. >< It was pouring when I woke up. It stopped when I was in the train. It started again the moment I stepped out of Newton mrt station. BUT it stopped once we got to MacRitchie! And so we had a cool morning. See I bring the rain for a reason! Hehh. We went around MacRitchie and I realised it's quite a pretty place! But I think the main reason for me surviving that 11km was because we walked some of the parts. Had we jogged the entire thing I would have died. Hahaa. But I enjoyed it. And it was quite funny seeing Shaun meet so many of his friends along the way. Like they somehow or another were all at macritchie that saturday morning.
Brunch at Adam food centre
Bible study preparation with geraldine
Electone lesson, and realising when I met victor to pass him some stuff before that, that my phone had messed up and no one had been able to contact me the entire morning/afternoon. Received an influx of smses, of which many required action, but it was alrdy too late to do so. ><
Dinner with my family
Supper at Holland V. Missed the 970 back home cos I assumed the people waiting at the bus stop curb were going to flag the bus. But had company waiting for the next 970 so it wasn't that bad.

Sunday - comparatively less packed
Church service
Brunch at Ikea (I insist its ee-k-ah like ee-logical)
Bible study at my place
Hair cut at queensway
Dinner at Bukit Batok with relatives

I have tuition tmr!! I detest tuition. Even if I'm paid. I'll never join the teaching profession. Never.

I'm too tired to continue. Hahaa.. Time to get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home